The REITIUM team has had a whirlwind few weeks. We’ve spoken on stage in Calgary and Hong Kong, we flew to Hawaii for an exclusive potential partnership meeting, we boothed in Las Vegas, Calgary and Asia, attended around a dozen events and we’ve racked up 10,000+ air miles as a result. And to think 2019 is just getting underway!
Read on for the full update
- March 4th — 8th: Happy International Women’s Week!
- March 4th — 8th: Hong Kong Blockchain Week
- March 11th — 13th: BC Tech Summit has announced REITIUM as “One of BC’s Most Promising Tech Startups”
- We are closing our SEED round. There is minimal room left for those interested, please email email@example.com.
- On Site Interview
AL13 architectural systems’ Keith and Adele interviewed REITIUM’s Marketing coordinator, Wanjiru at BuildEX Vancouver.
AL13 architectural systems Livestream Podcast with Keith and Adele ft. Co-Founder Laura Fortey and Wanjiru (Marketing)
- Featured: BEYOUROWN
Co-Founder and CMO Laura Fortey was interviewed and titled a “worldwide leading lady” in this month’s edition of the BEYOUROWN publication. Click HERE to read the full article.
- Scaling up Financing growth from $1M — $50M (February 20th)
- SPARK Play — Becoming More Conscious of our Unconscious Bias Breakfast (February 21st)
- BDO VC pitch day (February 21st)
- BC Tech Summit Practice Pitch Presentation (February 21st)
- Young Women in Business: Introduction to investing workshop: How to plan for your future right now (February 21st)
- REMAX R4 Convention Las Vegas (February 24th — 27th)
- Women Executive Network Breakfast (February 26th)
- Transformative Technology with Nichol Bradford (February 27th)
- Limitless: Learning Never Ends hosted by Truth Media (February 28th)
- REIN Conference Calgary (March 1st — March 3rd)
- Hybrid Block/ Hong Kong Blockchain Week (March 4th — 8th)
- Vancouver Startup Stories: Celebrating Women Entrepreneurs (March 5th)
Potential Partner Meeting
Co-Founders Michael, Thomas and Laura were invited to Oahu to discuss a potential partner meeting. They had a the chance to visit the site for the potential partnership and get to know firsthand the history and vision the other company holds.
February 24th — 27th
RE/MAX R4 Convention
Thousands of real estate agents and brokers from over 60 different countries attend the annual RE/MAX R4 Conference in Vegas, to learn, network and discover new skills. Co-Founders Michael and Thomas met up with David Kim to cultivate strategies for targeting the US market.
March 1st — 2nd
REIN S.O.S Conference
Presentation and Boothing
The REIN Conference in Calgary was a weekend summit focused on strategizing and creating solutions for Real Estate investing. As a featured presenter, Co- Founder Michael educated the audience of real estate investors on how blockchain can aid real estate ownership. He showcased our Fractional Investing model and demonstrated how anyone can invest in global real estate using blockchain technology.
Post conference, one attendee reached out saying, “Pleasure meeting you in Calgary … Your presentation was heartwarming. You moved the crowd. You had 100% attention til the end and people were ready to give you extra time. You should be super proud of yourself. I felt so happy listening to you.”
March 4th — 8th
Hybrid Summit — Hong Kong Blockchain Week
Keynote Presentation and Featured Sponsor Booth
Currently, Co-Founders Michael and Thomas are on the road — boothing and presenting at Hybrid Summit during Hong Kong Blockchain Week which is set to be the largest blockchain event in Hong Kong. The global blockchain community will converge to discuss the latest developments and insights into the ever-evolving, real-world applications of blockchain technology.
Where you can find us next:
BC Tech Summit- Investment showcase
As part of BC Tech Summit Investment Showcase, an independent review panel and selection committee decides which companies presents to local and international investors. Co-Founder Michael is presenting the REITIUM platform on Monday at 11:30am at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Last year, startups and investors met one-on-one, secured new deals, established partnerships, networked with industry leaders and connected with media.
March 12th — 13th
BC Tech Summit
BC Tech Summit has announced REITIUM as “One of BC’s Most Promising Tech Startups”. The Summit connects technology leaders, industry executives, investors, senior government officials, researchers and students to connect and share insights, experiences and opportunities. This year we have been accepted as an emerging startup and will be boothing in the Startup Marketplace.
March 4th — March 8th
International Women’s Week
In honour of International Women’s week, Laura and Wanjiru are attending a few local meetups and events to celebrate women’s achievements in their respective fields. To close out this week of recognition, on Friday we will be attending a gala at the Vancouver Art Gallery to commemorate the women that have paved the way for increased inclusivity and gender equality. With hundreds of attendees last year, this incredibly successful event’s theme for 2019 is “connecting the community through collaboration over competition — stressing that we are all stronger when we work together.”
Wonder Women Networking Evening
This Women’s Networking Event brings together Women in STEM to connect and recognize the milestones made in the movement towards gender equality. The host of this event, the Society for Canadian Women in Science and Technology (SCWIST) is a non-profit association aimed at encouraging women into STEM.
Every month, Tech Vancouver brings together a set of highly curated leaders & innovators to share their expertise & experiences. This month, the focus is on the “Journey to Unicorn Status.”
Trust Machine: Exclusive Canadian Movie Premiere by RightMesh
The premiere of Trust Machine: a Blockchain Documentary by Award Winning filmmaker Alex Winter explores the evolution of cryptocurrency, blockchain and decentralization, including the technology’s role in addressing important real-world problems such as world hunger, security and income inequality.
We have two very special birthdays coming up next week — Thomas and Wanjiru are celebrating back to back next Thursday and Friday!
Wanjiru Nganga, Marketing Coordinator (Thursday, March 14th)
Thomas Park, CEO and Co-Founder (Friday, March 15th)
Stay in touch
- Telegram: https://t.me/reitium
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reitium/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reitium/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/reitium
- Website: https://reitium.com
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/reitium
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/REITIUM